WWE SmackDown! Republicans WWE SMACKDOWN! REPUBLICANS

DISCLAIMER: This weblog is not connected in any way with either of World Wrestling Entertainment or the Republican National Committee.

This blog is best viewed with the Hit The Road font which is available for free on DAFONT.COM.
C-View Conservative Net Ring by MoveOff.Us.
Previous 5 Sites Skip Previous Previous Next
Skip Next Next 5 Sites Random Site List Sites
Powered by RingSurf


This site is certified 63% GOOD by the Gematriculator  This site is certified 37% EVIL by the Gematriculator

22.2.06

It Could Have Been Me...

Whilst I was waiting in a queue at Joplin Memorial Hall for WWE SmackDown! Live tickets in 10 degree weather I read the brief headline of a very disturbing newspaper story about a young teen sexually assaulted on the north side of town then picked up by a motorist after several others had driven past. And the kicker is she was outside in this subfreezing brutal cold without shoes or socks after she had escaped her attacker.
As I stood in line for three hours that frigid morning I was too concerned about getting ringside seats to worry about that, sad to say, I had wrestling on the brain, talked with other wrestling fans in the queue about how MNM suck, how Mercury and Nitro look like raggedy wimps, and Melina looked like a tramp, and how Mark Henry looks so much like a gorilla, how John Bradshaw Layfield is a jerk, how great Rey Mysterio is, how great Eddie Guerrero was, Bobby Lashley is awesome, Randy Orton is a punk, da, da, da, and then after getting my third row ringside seat I drove off, to the east side of town, just to get the snow off my car as we had had about an inch of snow the night before.
If I had driven to the north side instead, I know what I would have done if I had seen that first: I would have stopped to give her a lift to the police station and then had her tell the police her story.
Because I don't see the point in letting a crime victim suffer in frigid cold. I am glad someone did finally give her a lift but if I had been driving North Main Street that morning, I know it could have been me in the position of hero...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home