WWE SmackDown! Republicans WWE SMACKDOWN! REPUBLICANS

DISCLAIMER: This weblog is not connected in any way with either of World Wrestling Entertainment or the Republican National Committee.

This blog is best viewed with the Hit The Road font which is available for free on DAFONT.COM.
C-View Conservative Net Ring by MoveOff.Us.
Previous 5 Sites Skip Previous Previous Next
Skip Next Next 5 Sites Random Site List Sites
Powered by RingSurf


This site is certified 63% GOOD by the Gematriculator  This site is certified 37% EVIL by the Gematriculator

5.8.06

A Little Insight Into My Job...Through Someone Else's Eyes

Tales Of An RGIS Auditor could be a tale about my time on the job. Thankfully they are not, though my own job experiences have been a little bit of those, but nothing like the ones on that blog, and I am grateful as an employee for that company (click here) that I have had virtually NONE of the mishaps.
All the more reason I have no complaints. There is no time for them. I just get up, go to work, count inventory, get the job done, and be done with it.
No problem.
It's a bit of an unusual job I admit but we get the job done, and I guess I have learnt a lot about the job and the industry. Basically we deal with a wide range of stores from groceries to discount stores to department stores.
Well, enough about my end of this. Let's leave you to be the judge. And BTW I am not afraid to upset applecarts at the job, which I value very much, I just don't see the point in messing around with talking about the job in this venue unless something really big comes up.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Misfit said...

Thanks for posting a link to my blog! I hope you'll continue to read it, and to leave your comments as well. I like to hear about everyone's experiences working for RGIS, both good and bad. Unfortunately for me, most of my experiences were bad, but I tried to have a sense of humor about it, and thus my blog was born.

5/8/06 17:46  
Blogger (SR71)Atomica said...

You're welcome. BTW I've just brought over a couple of entries from my blog on Myspace, and another one should be joining at the weekend...

10/8/06 09:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home