WWE SmackDown! Republicans WWE SMACKDOWN! REPUBLICANS

DISCLAIMER: This weblog is not connected in any way with either of World Wrestling Entertainment or the Republican National Committee.

This blog is best viewed with the Hit The Road font which is available for free on DAFONT.COM.
C-View Conservative Net Ring by MoveOff.Us.
Previous 5 Sites Skip Previous Previous Next
Skip Next Next 5 Sites Random Site List Sites
Powered by RingSurf


This site is certified 63% GOOD by the Gematriculator  This site is certified 37% EVIL by the Gematriculator

20.5.06

Captain Picard's Journal: Another One Of My Choice Pleasures

For some reason I went to the dashboard after adding the weblog entry about Interstates 39 and 63 and checked out Captain Picard's Journal which I happen to find very interesting as it takes a look at Star Trek series character Jean Luc Picard (who was portrayed by Patrick Stewart in Star Trek Next Generation and Voyager as well as the movie Star Trek Insurrection).
I would also suggest you give that a look at an interesting part of science fiction history and one of the most iconic figures in that realm. It takes a look at mundane things like the collapse of the laundry machine and more unique like Seven Of Nine (played by Jeri Ryan) going on a shopping trip.
I cannot say that Capt Picard is living a fantasy; I will reserve that judgment for the Democrat leadership, the controlled media in America, and the leaders of Zimbabwe, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, China, and North Korea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Wow! Thanks for the plug there, and visiting my Journal!

20/5/06 10:15  
Blogger (SR71)Atomica said...

Thanks JeanLuc. I was working on my response this AM when the power went out for a few seconds...Everything is fine now.

I always like to talk a little bit about some of the more interesting places on the Web...

20/5/06 18:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home